Description of Role:
To work closely with the management team, marketing team and design teams to find new projects, pitch for these, and to then onboard the successful wins into the design team.
Key projects will require you to retain a client presence throughout, including at design presentations, progress meetings, and also to assist with winning the luminaire procurement contract.
This will be a very multi-functional role, with a wide variety of skills and expertise levels to be applied.
The role will be very free-ranging and will include working occasionally at the head office in Alton (Hampshire), as well as spending a lot of time in London and world-wide on Xavio sites and at client offices.
Typical tasks / responsibilities will initially include:
- Building strong relationships with clients, consultants and contractors.
- Finding new projects (liaising closely with our marketing team).
- Attending networking events in the industry.
- Pitching for new projects.
- “Owning” clients and keeping a strong presence on those projects to build good links.
- Helping to manage those clients including the fee structure and winning product packages.
- Onboarding new projects and briefing the design team.
- Attending client / design / site meetings with other Xavio personnel, as required.
- Helping to establish project deadlines.
- Looking for ways to improve profitability across our projects.
- Developing our networks in other countries around the globe, focusing on the UHNWI sectors.
- Reaching out to other top brands and design houses to build relationships and create synergies / share leads.
- Actively assist in realising our vision of becoming the largest, most sought-after, and ‘best in class’ lighting consultancy globally, in the super-prime and luxury hospitality sectors.
- Keeping close to our key projects to understand where we can improve, and to feed this back to the design team.
- Always looking for ways to innovate and improve our brand, so it just gets better and better.
- Taking responsibility for key lead measures to ratchet up our proactive outreach efforts. These will be activities such as maintaining regular touchpoints with firms we have previously worked with, number of networking events per month, and number of ‘strategic intro meetings per month with new prospects.
Experience in the Construction / Interior Design / Lighting Design / Hospitality design will be required.
Experience with UHNWI / Super Prime Construction and Design is also very beneficial.
Please send your CV in confidence to: email@example.com
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE