Due to continued rapid growth and strong demand, Xavio Design of Mayfair is looking for a Junior Lighting Designer to join our fast-growing and dynamic team of professional designers, project managers, consultants and technicians.
Xavio is a world-class lighting consultancy specialising in super-prime private residential, high-end hospitality, and luxury developments. We are privileged to work on some of the finest residences and architecture in the entire world.
The successful candidate can start immediately and will be set up to work remotely. They should also be able to work from our Alton office later in the year once this is re-opened after the COVID pandemic has abated, with social distancing measures in place (as detailed below). There will always be flexible remote working in place as this is a core part of Xavio culture. This is a full-time role.
- Total flexitime / remote working is offered, just work whenever and wherever suits you best. We work entirely on the principles of trust and teamwork.
- Attractive salary package offered along with a laptop.
- A caring and understanding culture where every team member is encouraged to help each other and to reach their full potential.
- Strong support, training and back-up from the management and wider team.
- Candidates must be within easy commuting distance of our country office in Alton, Hampshire, for attending the office at least 1 day a week after the pandemic has abated, and able to frequently travel to central London for client meetings & DTMs. (Alton is on the main line to Waterloo and we have plenty of parking.)
- The successful candidate will be working on high profile, often confidential, projects.
- The successful candidate will be working on lighting designs for luxury residential and hospitality projects and lighting design knowledge at a basic level will be a big advantage, although this is not absolutely necessary as training will be offered.
- Basic knowledge of architecture and M&E service requirements from a lighting perspective.
- Familiarity with architectural and interior design layouts.
- Good CAD skills and a high level of attention to detail.
We are looking for motivated team players who are also keen to learn new skills on our exciting fast-moving projects.
The role is a great opportunity to work with many of the world’s leading interior designers and architects, and to be part of an awesome team on an exciting journey.
We are offering flexi-work hours, remote working, a great team culture, and an exciting career in a dynamic market-leading specialist firm.
Candidates are invited to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or to phone Richard Luker in confidence on 07384 240 587.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE