Description of Role:
To assist our rapid strategic growth, the Xavio Management Team require an EA to enable them to focus on key tasks.
This is a new position, we have not previously had anyone in this role.
The successful candidate will be able to start immediately, or as soon as they are able to do so.
Xavio is a forward-thinking and energetic company with a fast growth strategy. The role will be fast-paced and will have many different aspects to it.
Key points to the role:
- The role will require attending the Xavio country studio at Alton, Hampshire for 5 days a week (unless Government restrictions dictate otherwise.)
- Remote working is not an option for this role.
- The EA must therefore live within commuting distance of Alton, Hampshire.
- The EA will also be attending meetings & events in London and should be situated within easy commute (max 1.5hrs) from central London/West End.
- Must be happy to travel abroad for short trips (up to a week overseas)
- 28 days holiday per year.
- Minimum experience of 5yrs in a business environment.
- Experience in the design or construction sector will be an advantage.
- Highly effective task management.
- Client-facing and presentable.
- Basic office skills required including experience with videoconferencing, Office 365, PowerPoint, etc.
- Great verbal and communication skills.
- Proactive & Confident.
- Touch-typing at a minimum of 60 WPM.
- Flexible and happy to multi-task / help out in multiple ways.
- Highly confidential & act with professional discretion.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solver.
- Providing complete assistance to a 6-person management team:
- Director of Projects & Operations
- Design Director
- Technical Director
- Financial Controller
- Arranging meetings, creating agendas, taking minutes, following up on action points.
- Calendar management for the senior team. Email management of multiple inboxes
- Answering the phone in the main studio / receptionist duties
- Assisting with F2F meetings and events
- Regular follow up tasks to help manage the wider team
- Office admin duties
- Arranging travel / flights / trains / taxis / hotels etc.
- Following through on tasks allocated by the management team, to ensure completion.
- Helping to manage minutiae / routine tasks to free up the management team time.
- Preparing expense reports.
- Prioritising emails and phone calls.
- Gathering documents and reports to prepare for meetings.
- Daily administrative duties.
- Support with IT requirements.
- Maintaining files and records.
- Conducting research when required.
This will be a valuable support to the management team to allow them to focus on the Xavio strategic growth plans and other key tasks.
Please send your CV in confidence to: email@example.com
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE