Due to continued rapid growth and strong demand, Xavio is looking for a new Senior Lighting Designer to join our fast-growing and dynamic team of professional designers, project managers, consultants and technicians.
The successful candidate can start immediately and will be based at our high quality country design office in Alton, Hampshire. (Set in beautiful countryside and with superb views across luxuriant valleys and fields…)
Xavio is a world-class lighting consultancy specialising in super-prime private residential, high-end hospitality, and luxury developments. We are privileged to work on some of the finest residences and architecture in the entire world.
Details of the role:
– Total flexitime offered, just work whenever suits you best. We work entirely on the principles of trust and teamwork.
– Candidates must be within easy daily commuting distance of our country office in Alton, Hampshire, and also able to frequently travel to central London for client meetings & DTMs. (Alton is on the main line to Waterloo and we have plenty of parking)
– Candidates must have at least 5 years of experience working on lighting designs for luxury residential & hospitality projects.
– Attractive salary package offered.
– A caring and understanding culture where every team member is encouraged to help each other and to reach their full potential.
– Strong support, training and back-up from the management and wider team.
– High level of involvement with all that is happening in the company with our powerful growth plan – you will feel very part of the strategy.
The following skills are needed:
– Detailed understanding of the principles of luxury lighting design
– Basic knowledge of architecture and M&E service requirements from a lighting perspective
– In-depth technical understanding of luminaires currently available from leading manufacturers globally.
– DIALux / Photoshop / AutoCAD / Sketch-up
– Client liaison skills including the ability to run F2F design presentations.
– Ability to work as part of a team.
The successful candidate will be typically working on projects in the UK, but may also sometimes be required to travel to international projects for short visits. (Usually max 2 days away.)
The role is a great opportunity to work with many of the world’s leading interior designers and architects, and to be part of an awesome team on an exciting journey.
Interested candidates are warmly invited to send their CV & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone Nick Reynolds in confidence on 07848 458 982.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE