Contractors are often frustrated by receiving incomplete information from lighting designers, architects, interior designers, or specifiers. There is regularly a big gap between the documentation provided, and what the contractors actually need to inform the installation process.
Missing info can include:
- Drivers incorrectly specified or not at all (causing incompatibility with dimming modules)
- No loading schedules
- No provisional loads for decorative lighting
- Info missing on specialist lighting
- No co-ordination of joinery lighting
- DALI parameters need calculating and allocating correctly
- No lamps specified for decorative lighting
- No cable sizing or recommendations provided
- PSU hubs need working out and designing
- Driver topology needs calculating and allocating correctly
The Xavio Solution
The X-Tech service can provide expert assistance on all the above points, pulling together a comprehensive package of professional documentation to allow the contractors to move efficiently forward with the installation.
This allows the electrical contractors to free up their office/design staff to manage other parts of the project and maximise their time in a more efficient way. By out-sourcing all this laborious and detailed technical work to the experts at Xavio you can be assured that your project runs smoothly and hassle-free.